Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Stuff to NOT think about...

I'm getting a little nervous because I have a constant dull ache in my right wrist... my crocheting wrist... I'm not going to think about it. The crappy thing is that I'm about 3/4 finished with my handbag and I had to stop last night because it hurt. I'll take a couple days off, I guess.
So frustrating.

Anyhoo... I got my little "crochet geek" decal and it's way cute. I think the shirt is coming today!

My band is doing some more recording tonight so we can hopefully get moving on releasing the EP by the spring time. We applied for SXSW... which is in March, so in the event that we get in, it would be nice to have some music to hand out. Again... I don't even know what to think about that either. It's in the hands of fate, now. No use dwelling on it.

Also, I just got confirmation that my Final Audit is being processed at school. More stuff out of my hands.

So, with empty hands, I bid you adieu.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey..i have some wrist excercises i can show you...i um had to go to physical therapy since my wrists were over tired...thankfully it was not carpal tunnel....heh