Thursday, January 24, 2008

As promised...

I'm finally biting the bullet and uploading my pocketbooks. I've decided to call them pocketbooks instead of handbags because a.) I think pocketbook is a fun word to say and b.) "handbags" keep reminding me of "funbags."

Now that I think of it, I should really change the name of them to
funbags.
The Sparkletree Funbag Collection.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Anyway. As I mentioned, I'm naming each bag after one of my ladyfriends.
So, I would like to introduce you to the
funbag versions of Nikkol:


















and Bev:


















With each listing, I'm including a little description, a vague "
where are they now" and a fun fact about out friendship. I have to say that for the first time, I actually enjoyed making a listing. Usually, its just a necessary evil.

I was thinking of doing a little questionnaire each lady to fill out instead of the stuff I put up there. Take a look and let me know what you think would be more interesting.

Two more to come this week!!!

Also - playing a show at The Goldhawk tonight!
Fun.

1 comment:

emily august said...

What a funny and awesome idea. I actually had an inkling about an hour ago to do some curtains inspired by a former roommate, but then I thought I ought to just make them for her and send them right to her because she's the only one who would probably like them. :D

Sorry I haven't been reading/commenting/around. Lots of bad things this week, but we'll just pick ourselves off the floor and keep going.