Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Oh no...

I have really horrible pain in my hands the past few days. I woke up with swollen fingers yesterday and my wrists have a dull ache today. I'm going to give it a couple more days and then I suppose I'll get it checked out. This is stinkarella considering if I'm not at the computer, I'm crocheting... if I'm not crocheting, I'm playing the guitar... or the piano... or pointing at things.

I've been promising to put up pics of the handbags. I will have them up this week. I want to have a bunch to put up at the same time. I'm really psyched about how they are coming along.

Playing a show in Hobokey this Thursday. If you're in the area, come out!

1 comment:

emily august said...

I'm sorry I missed it.

On Thursday I found out a person who was like a second dad to me passed away that afternoon. :(

I thought I was going to go home to my parents, but I did end up staying up here because services aren't until the end of this coming week, and I have to go to work.