Wednesday, January 16, 2008

So, the Anna handbag is basically finished... although I'm not 100% sold on the handle/ strap. I may need to re-do it. I'm really happy about the colors on this one - very earthy tones!

So "where are the pictures", you ask?

They're coming.
I want to put them up a few at a time. Once I settle this handle/ strap issue and needle felt the design, I'll put all three up. I have two more designs in my head. I'm going to get started on them tonight!

Woot!

School starts next week.
Ugh.

Also... the Borders by me is closing so there are MAD discounts over there. I'm sure I will buy out half the store over the course of the next week. While I was there, they were playing last year's Rilo Kiley which, for some reason, I forgot to buy. So I got it yesterday and I have to admit that it's really fun to listen to!

No comments: