Friday, March 6, 2009


I'm continuing on my fingerless glove kick.
Not only are they a great way for me to work through leftover odds and ends in my yarn stash, they are also the perfect accessory for this time of year while the chill is still hanging around.

I've posted the following two pairs for sale on Etsy. They area looser fit and offer more arm coverage than the purple glove pictured above.


This pair is an acrylic/ wool blend and accented with re-purposed fleecey fabric hearts and buttons.


This pair is crocheted using 100% acrylic yarn and accented with re-purposed upholstery fabric hearts and buttons.

Also, the Jersey City Craft Mafia has announced our first official event, Art Attack on April 26th!!

1 comment:

nikkol said...

NOICE! i love them all! are you trying to be bella swan? LOL. i've actually never seen the movie and am less then 100pages into Twilight so i'm just talking smack. haha. hope the art attack goes well :)