Monday, February 2, 2009

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. Again.

I might be the worst blogger on the planet.
I'm constantly thinking of things to write about... the problem is effectively getting them out of my head. Anyhoo.

It has been a pretty amazing few months. I went and got hitched and we bought a house... the most adorable house, which I've discovered is going to be the greatest craft project of all time.

The day after we moved in, I packed up my wares and set off with my friend, night-light designer Anna Yong Muniz. It was the very first "live" show for both of us and we had THE BEST time. We couldn't have asked for a more positive experience. Elen, of 919Gallery as well as the PADNA volunteers were incredibly accomodating and organized. I am looking forward to working with them again.

Here's a shot of our table, courtesy of the spiPhone.

The next thing I would like to shout from the mountain-tops is the launch of the Jersey City Craft Mafia. I can't tell you how thrilled I am to be a part of this endeavor and have extremely high hopes for what we are going to accomplish as a group. We have really hit the ground running in terms of organizing some delicious events for you to partake in. If you'd like more information about how to become a member or about the group itself, please visit the following sites:
www.jerseycitycraftmafia.com
www.craftmafia.com

I'm also getting back on track with my Etsy shop. I've been whipping some really sweet needle-felted pouches and cuffs as well as a unique line of crocheted arm-warmers. SO keep an eye out on the shop as I'll up updating it pretty often over the next several weeks!

Here's a little taste to hold you over:

PS - I'm gonna have to re-do these photos. I didn't realize they were so oddly-colored. The monitor on my home computer is really acting shameful.

In other news, there is some pretty exciting music stuff going on too... but I'll save that for my next post.

2 comments:

nikkol said...

YaY! you just have too many blogs, not enough time...

i checked out craft mafia and there is one in portland. but i recognized the names of some crafters and they have real live stores. glad you're getting involved!

i love your stuff, and the new stuff is super cute. my fav = owlbot.

christina said...

Thanks love!!!