Friday, April 18, 2008

Destashtastic!

Destash time!
Check out my shop for destash yarn!





Today at work, I unearthed some metallic paint pens in my desk drawer. I have no idea where they came from... but I know where they're going! TO GOOD USE. I'm painting the cover of my new journal right now.


Also, on a personal note, I just joined Weight Watchers with a friend. So, consider this fair warning. I may start blogging about food that I wish I was eating.

Like fried things...

Mmmmm.... fried things.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Oh, good luck with weight watchers! I am such a food lover. I don't think I could ever restrict my diet. Although I am a vegetarian and eat lots of fruits and veggies. Fruits are great when you get that craving for something sweet.

I had to go check out your store. I am dying to get the cat necklaces. One for my mom and one for my niece. I may send you a convo later today. I want to get one for my niece that looks like her cat. Mom has 8 cats! I'll convo you later when work gets quieter. :o)